Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-01-2024, 12:04 PM   #1
oston
Connoisseur
oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Libra 2
APLN: A very helpful resource for Accessibility

Although this is not specific to Sigil, there is no forum specific to Accessibility in Epubs. But, because of the indispensable Access-Aide plugin, I would expect that everyone with an interest in making Accessible epubs, also uses Sigil??

This is just an FYI about a really comprehensive website https://apln.ca dedicated to helping publishers in Canada create accessible content and build a community around accessible publishing knowledge and practices.

It's become a place I visit several times each week, especially since the latest versions of InDesign have added many new features that support greater accessibility in epubs. APLN is helping to understand how best to use this new support.
Jim
oston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 12:12 PM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Thanks! I’ll go take a look!��
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
a11y, accessibility, apln