Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 06-06-2022, 09:43 PM   #1
calibrejunkie
Page Junkie Dev
calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Android Phone, Kindle, Surface Pro 3
Question Where does calibre store the library paths for the currently loaded library?

Hello,

Could someone please tell me how to get the currently selected/loaded Library path from calibre from inside a plugin using python?

For example, if the currently loaded library is at "c:\myLibraryPath", how do I get that information?

I assume there must be an API call for it, but I am not having any luck finding it in the API documentation.

I did see a call for getting a book's path, format_abspath(book_id, fmt), so I guess I could pull a random book and cut off the book part of the path? But seems like there would probably be a direct reference to the current library path?

Thank you for your time!
calibrejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 10:22 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
from calibre.utils.config_base import prefs
prefs['library_path']
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2022, 01:13 PM   #3
calibrejunkie
Page Junkie Dev
calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Android Phone, Kindle, Surface Pro 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
from calibre.utils.config_base import prefs
prefs['library_path']
Thank you very much!
calibrejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote