Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
liang860908
liang860908 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Angry Calibre Toolbar/Menu Icons Problem

After upgrading to 1.19.0 on Mac OSX, Calibre has problem for the software interface.

Most of the menu icons/ toolbar icons are missing....situation as the image attached.

Anyone can give a solution for me?

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ20140122-1.png
Views:	237
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	118202  
liang860908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:46 PM   #2
liang860908
liang860908 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Nobody Knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liang860908 View Post
After upgrading to 1.19.0 on Mac OSX, Calibre has problem for the software interface.

Most of the menu icons/ toolbar icons are missing....situation as the image attached.

Thank you.
liang860908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
You have a MAC
You have to wait for a few MAC users to check in

In the meantime, you could just try reconfiguring your toolbar:
Preferences: toolbar:
and maybe the glitch will be cured
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:

I don't own a Mac, but if I were you I might try upgrading to 1.20.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-21-2014 at 10:10 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I suggest doing a re-install. Delete /Applications/calibre.app and re-install the altest version of calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert