Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-08-2023, 12:18 PM   #1246
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I used advanced search to look for that book. If I search using "Eileen Brady" as Author and "murders" as Title I get the result "Saddled with Murder"
hey, I've read that book!
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 12:51 PM   #1247
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
hey, I've read that book!
It's in my list for reading it soon
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2023, 06:07 AM   #1248
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello

All of the changes the that the libraries are implementing must be keeping you busy.

Here is an error I am running into

Search cloudlibrary for all by raymond feist: : <HTTPError 403: 'Forbidden'>

Thank you for all of your hard work
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 12:45 PM   #1249
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyEvie View Post
Hello

All of the changes the that the libraries are implementing must be keeping you busy.

Here is an error I am running into

Search cloudlibrary for all by raymond feist: : <HTTPError 403: 'Forbidden'>

Thank you for all of your hard work
I am a bit behind in updating the plugin. I was almost caught up and then this problem affected me too. Cloud library made a small change that breaks things. I am traveling right now but I should be able to get the plugin updated sometime next week.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 11:37 PM   #1250
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Gutenberg search by author (Hal Clement) doesn't seem to be working. I just built the index and several books I was able to find on their website are not being found.

I tried several other authors, all came up empty. Overdrive is working, but gutenberg is not.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2023, 09:34 AM   #1251
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compurandom View Post
Gutenberg search by author (Hal Clement) doesn't seem to be working. I just built the index and several books I was able to find on their website are not being found.

I tried several other authors, all came up empty. Overdrive is working, but gutenberg is not.
When it rains it pours. I will look into that also.
Old 10-31-2023, 09:56 AM   #1252
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.57.0 - 31 Oct 2023

Allow searching for books at Boundless by Baker & Taylor, which is replacing Axis 360. If you have a library configured in the plugin for Axis 360 you will need to change the provider to Boundless in the plugin configuration once your library transitions to the new service. Once the configuration has been changed you can use the plugin menu item 'Check and repair book links' to convert old Axis 360 links to new Boundless links in your library.

Perform searches at Freading with more variants of the title and author name in order to produce more complete search results.

Handle website change at Project Gutenberg. Fixes no search results.

Handle website change at Open Library. Fixes "<HTTPError 403: 'Forbidden'>".

Handle website change at Amazon. Fix incorrect language being detected for some books.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:07 AM   #1253
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you very much! The two last issues have appeared lately in my searches.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 10:34 AM   #1254
LilyEvie
Connoisseur
LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LilyEvie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wow. Looks good. Thank you very much for ALL your work.
LilyEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 01:41 AM   #1255
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
gutenberg works again! Yea!!!! thanks!
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 09:14 AM   #1256
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Glad to hear it.

These days I only use a small subset of the functionality of this plugin so I rely on others to let me know when things are not working properly.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:00 PM   #1257
CAFlanny
Connoisseur
CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kobo Libra H20, Meebook P78 Pro, Kindles
Is it possible to add Kobo Plus to this plugin?
CAFlanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 07:42 AM   #1258
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFlanny View Post
Is it possible to add Kobo Plus to this plugin?
Sorry but no. I do not use Kobo and have no familiarity with Kobo Plus.

You could suggest that someone else develop a plugin for that in the Plugin ideas thread.

Last edited by jhowell; 12-30-2023 at 08:04 AM.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:27 AM   #1259
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
Can anyone tell me what this means?

Code:
Signing in to Voebb: : Server response error (Missing window.OverDrive.loginForms)
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 05:33 PM   #1260
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
Can anyone tell me what this means?

Code:
Signing in to Voebb: : Server response error (Missing window.OverDrive.loginForms)
That error indicates that the plugin was unable to log in to your OverDrive library site. Some libraries use custom login forms that are not supported by this plugin.

You can work around the error by removing your login credentials for that library from the plugin configuration.

Tags
id=model, overdrive