View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:48 PM   #14
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Except that the Carta already meets my needs on my Clara HD. But I still get a little envious when I see the Clara 2.
Why don't you upgrade then? Really, I don't understand such self-flagellation. Unless one really can't afford to, of course.

Most of my ereaders since 2011 have met my needs. I still upgraded whenever a new one was released that I fancied. It met my needs even better.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote