View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:31 AM   #2663
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When you put a hold on the same book at multiple libraries and you've downloaded it more then once.
Given how expensive ebooks are for libraries and that these days they're mostly expiring licenses (i.e., you just wasted a borrow), it seems to me that you should try really, really hard to avoid doing this.

Soapboxing a bit here, but I'm trying to be more judicious in my borrows, given how expensive they are for libraries and that I've got such a large TBR anyway. It's a win/win for me, as library borrows which might have been a passing fancy when I read a review or saw a mention push TBRs down my list because of due dates.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote