View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 05:43 PM   #1
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Large Calibre Library Backup Best Practices

I have a Large Calibre Library consisting of almost 250K in books taking up 500GB+ of hard disk space on Windows 11.

I would like to know if anyone has developed a backup and restore methodology that doesn't take days to run and what steps to do so.

I'm getting ready to make some major changes to my computer and want to make sure that at a minimum I have my large library with all it's configurations backed up before I do so. At this time I don't have access to 'cloud' storage, but I do have an external hard drive which I plan to use to backup everything to.

Thanks for the help
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote