View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:25 PM   #199
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm just not certain I'm going to be able to keep the SIGIL_USES_DARK_MODE override any longer. Forcing a particular theme (from within Sigil) while simultaneously supporting on-the-fly switching when system colors change has become untenable, I'm afraid.

I'll keep trying for a bit, but I don't have much hope of getting it all to play nicely together. So I'll probably need to remove it. The good news is that it's easy enough to switch Windows themes/colors (with Sigil still running) if one needs to temporarily force a particular Sigil theme You can even switch it to see Sigil light with Windows dark or Sigil dark with Windows light.

I just don't see people missing it for very long.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-01-2024 at 09:31 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote