View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:32 PM   #197
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
In the meanwhile, you should be able to choose a custom color scheme on Windows: Apps dark/System light (or vice versa) that works well for me (with these latest Sigil betas).
That's what I've been testing and I confirm that it works amazingly well. By changing the mode on the system, Sigil adapts its theme to the system.
BeckyEbook is online now   Reply With Quote