View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:28 PM   #196
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
That looks the inherent Qt dark mode. I've been having trouble getting the SIGIL_USES_DARK_MODE variable to behave lately. I'm actually trying to debug it right now!

I'll see what I can do. But it's getting harder and harder to force a light/dark theme that goes against the system/app setting with Qt on Windows.

In the meanwhile, you should be able to choose a custom color scheme on Windows: Apps dark/System light (or vice versa) that works well for me (with these latest Sigil betas). I realize that's a system-wide setting and not the Sigil-only override you're looking for, but we'll see what I can do.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote