View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:15 AM   #11
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

And if you want to use a different program why not use calibre's built Open with ==>> Configuring and using Calibre's built in Open With

BR

I must admit I missed the roll out of that function. When I started using Calibre the Open With plugin was the only way, so that's what I've been using and it's still working good. I will be checking out the built in Open With. It always amazes me how much Calibre actually can do and has grown... It just goes to show how innovative and helpful this community is.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote