Thread: Clara 2E Badly formatted epub?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 09:19 PM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Eyre View Post
But it is a kepub! Didn't you see the shots I posted? They come from my Kobo, and Kobo itself download kepub. Look at the photos: do you see the reading stats button, and the file info? The thing is, I'm definitely thinking the XHTML code of their pages is not proper, or, maybe there's something that doesn't work well with Kobo format. Otherwise, why does not kindle have the same difficulty with the book? I couldn't test on an original kfx because I don't want to buy the book twice..having bought on Kobo Store, but, after converting the DRM-free version furnished by Kobo website to Amazon kfx everything was fine.
I know, this situation of mine is strange.. just one ebook, two different file format, I don't understand why ��.

P.S. Sorry you can't have a preview.
What happens if you convert the epub you downloaded from your account to kepub and load that on your Kobo? Instead of the original kepub?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote