View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:11 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchreading View Post
I know this is old, but I thought I'd reply just in case you hadn't found this, or, someone else has the same problem.

Have you tried the "Open With" plugin?

. . .
Why bother with a plugin, if you add a .ZIP to calibre that it can't autoconvert to a .CBZ (not a solid image archive), when you View the .ZIP it will open the file in the OS default handler for .ZIPs, for me that's WinRAR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-19 080345.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	207703

And if you want to use a different program why not use calibre's built Open with ==>> Configuring and using Calibre's built in Open With

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote