View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:49 AM   #9546
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamille3 View Post
And by errors I meant when I tried to save my personal.ini, there were several "Bad Section Name" errors regarding various sites although none of them concerned lit.com. I hit Save Anyway haven't got any issues so far.
Well, whatever settings are in the 'bad' sections aren't going to be applied correctly for one thing. I don't think they will be applied to the prior section...

Having 'several' suggests either you've done something significantly wrong, something is buggy, or you have sections for removed site(s).

I would need to see the section names in question to say more.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote