View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 11:22 AM   #3
oston
Connoisseur
oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Libra 2
Edit a specific CSS class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
If anyone has any other requests over the next few weeks, please let me know.
There is one feature in Dreamweaver that I would love to see in Sigil.

When in code view, with the cursor within the name of a css class, I can edit the css class within the code view using Ctrl + E.

I thought that there would already be a plugin for this in Sigil but I have not been able to find one.

What I need is the ability to open a mini-editor showing the css class indicated by the positioned cursor, ready for editing.

This feature is really the only reason for still using Dreamweaver. I use Sigil for just about everything else

But to edit a css class in Sigil, I now have to know which stylesheet contains the class, open the stylesheet, and find the class within the stylesheet.

Thanks for considering this.

Jim
oston is offline   Reply With Quote