View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:31 PM   #14
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Oh, I didn't know that. Amazon is really trying to get us into their ecosystem.

That means I will not be able to update the Kindle? But, as I understand all these ebooks and ereaders thing (and Calibre), it doesn't matter what I have on my ereader. I mean, I upload a book via USB and read it. When finished, I leave it on ereader, but don't bother with it any more.

Calibre is my main book management software. I also have all my ebooks on my NAS device in ePUB (or other) format as a backup.

Why should I be worried about books being deleted from ereader? I would never have books only on this device.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote