Thread: Troubleshooting No wifi networks found in PW3
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 01:58 PM   #5
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthev0id View Post
I was thinking about jailbreaking it and try to get more info with SSH, any suggestion?
I have not jailbroken my PW3, but don't you have to first be able to SSH in over WiFi to install/configure SSH over USB? And if your WiFi is not working, you won't be able to SSH in in the first place.

My first guess would be airplane mode as already suggested by @Quoth, my second guess would be hardware (probably a lost cause if that's the case).
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote