View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:03 PM   #19
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
I can't find any documentation that Print Replica books support searchable text. I don't think that it's Kindle Previewer that ditches OCR. This happens already with Kindle Create. As soon as I throw any PDF with OCR in it, it already disappears in the programs ui. I can attach pictures and videos to it. Those then work in Kindle Previewer, but get lost once converted and transferred to Kindle. I assume that when PDF with searchable text is transferred via Send to Kindle, it goes through a different converter.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote