View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:34 PM   #8175
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
The omnibus of Earthsea (with Charles Vess illustrations) is available in ebook form, but only in the UK from Gollancz. They also have individual ebook editions of each book, that have Vess's covers from the omnibus, but I think no other illustrations.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CRN8NNG
Well, dang, I would've gladly traveled overseas and paid full price for that, as it's very reasonable compared to the ridiculous $60 you'd pay in total for the ebooks at list price in the US.

I saw a tradeback of The Tombs of Atuan at B&N the other day, and it's a frickin' pamphlet in width.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote