View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:46 AM   #46
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
...I have no kids or any other dependants (except for my cat), so I can spend all my disposable income on myself.
Life goals. That was what I was trying to do as well. I just wanted to pay off my house and retire early (and move to a different state). But then I suddenly got custody of my eight year old niece and became a parent and everything is up in the air. Let me tell you, paying for braces sucks.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote