View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM   #58
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
The scroll indicator appears at the end of the bar. The bar expands downwards, obscuring a possible bar below. Selecting items once the bar has expanded is not easy, as you cannot go beyond the Clips Toolbar as you will lose the 'hover' and the bar will return to its default (shorter) state. But with the right toolbar layout, you can get used to it.

The scroll indicator is visible in the default light theme, but in dark mode it is not visible until you hover over it. I will try to track this down and find a solution.
Interesting, that was my big worry with having so many clips in one bar. Perhaps adding bar segments in groups of 10 clips? That way people could move and resize segments more easily?

I do not see a dark mode issue on macOS.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote