View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 07:32 PM   #1309
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Any time in the last few months I see a plugin issue reported with calibre 7.x I just ignore it to be perfectly honest. Because time after time it has been proven to be an issue with changes made in calibre, not the fault of the plugins at all or any code needing to change in them. I am still using 6.x in personal usage as my one attempt to upgrade to an early 7.x hit a bug so I reverted back and not tried again since.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote