View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 02:57 PM   #1209
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by akadaedalus View Post
Congratulations on your new device.

I've been down that rabbit hole with my Libra 2. Unfortunately once the device goes to standby, it's not a simple matter of turning bluetooth back on with a command via NickelMenu or elsewhere. You have to go into the device settings to turn it back on.

Once it's back on, you can toggle it on and off with a command (I'll have to go look it up) but as soon as it goes to standby, that command doesn't work any more until you go into the settings and turn it back on. I never use the NickelMenu bluetooth toggle because of this.

A "feature" I totally hate about this reader that I otherwise love.
Also some versions of FW have a bug where turning on BT also turns on WiFi. You then can go to WiFi and turn it off, without affecting BT.

Also I found a BT keyboard is no good for annotating as the connection "sleeps" after you've read a page or two.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote