View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 02:49 PM   #48
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Oh, it's hard to tell how it's operating. I saw the small "window" on the device and presumed that it was infrared.

But I am interested in it!
It's just that there are many finger ring Bluetooth devices that don't need a receiver clipped to your ereader and if that is possible to get working it would be a better option in my opinion. Also, doesn't this only go forward?

As I'm mentioned elsewhere, I'm using custom hardware and custom software to get what (for me) is the ultimate solution. I can go forward/back (which I tend to do a lot), check the time (I don't want a clock on a normal page) and most especially, I can flip between the text and the notes in the back of the book. I prefer a key fob to a ring.
Oh, I completely understand. You are correct that it only goes forward, not back. I've been searching for something that will work with all of my devices for a long time, and this comes closest--it won't work with my Kobo, because I have one of the older non-capacitive touch screen models, but it works with everything else, including my phone and tablet, should I want to use them for reading.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote