View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 02:21 PM   #56
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
QPixmap: Must construct a QGuiApplication before a QPixmap

Any suggestions what I should try next? The plugin is a great time-saver within the editor, and it would save me even more if I could script it to run on multiple books...
I am not sure the error is related to Editor Chains. It is working fine for me, but I don't and have never used portable calibre because I am on Linux. The error usually happens if code is not creating a QApplication instance, which is not the case with Editor Chains.

I would suggest excluding all other plugins by setting up a new CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY that only have Editor Chains (and Action Chains) installed, and then running the command to see if it makes a difference. If it runs fine, the problem is with another plugin, and you will have to disable them one by one (in the original CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY) to know which one is causing the problem.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote