View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 12:48 PM   #75
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceant View Post
I finally bought one, thanks a lot to everyone who answered my questions here.

Now I'm a little anguished it breaks and waiting for a case. I whish pocketbook improved their software because the ghosting is very apparent. Bigme is a new actor and they have improved their software quickly
I have it set to refresh every page. Still not always effective. That said, I am happy with it.

Also waiting for the 'case'. I assume it is just like Era's, which snaps into the slot on the back, and covers only the front. I think it was several months before I was able to get one for my Era.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote