View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 08:24 PM   #6
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Amazon does away with download for usb in kf8 then my buying on average over 80 ebooks a year with them will stop.
amazon has effectively done that to me by holding content & devices hostage behind dozens of 3rd party cookies that I will not unblock.

In an emergency I can download OTA on a kindle with firmware too low for KFX. But for the most part, I've had it with amazon's walled weed patch.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote