View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 11:05 AM   #70
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
For the "instant access e-card only", they may not have the same requirements. I can't get half the pages to load on their website, so I can't dig around on too many pages. When you go to the applying page for the e-card, it didn't say anything about needing to be in person.

It's more likely their system just isn't' paying attention and may be handing out these e-cards without checking properly, as you said.
I would call or e-mail to verify whether you need to go in person. Libraries in my area that used to require in-person activation/renewal began offering digital-only accounts without the in-person requirement during the pandemic.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote