View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 06:24 PM   #38
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Another minor UI glitch: In the "Add actions" dialog, any modules don't actually take the user-defined name. I have a "Resort View" module and it appears in the dropdown as Refresh.

EDIT: Changing the module itself so that name = 'Resort View' worked.

Aside from that I've been using the resort view module without issue.
I called it module editor — rather than action editor — for that reason. I have one module containing several action classes inheriting from one top level class, and all of them define different actions.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote