View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 10:11 AM   #64
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post

Just a personal opinion, but I don't think I'd want to leave the Screenshot=true option on permanently. Firstly, I'd be worried that I wouldn't be able to do a forced reboot if the device froze and my on/off button wasn't working in the standard way (although I don't know whether this is fact or fiction). Secondly, if you take some screenshots and leave them in the root dir they will be imported as "books" next time you connect/disconnect from the PC.
thanks. great info. I thought it was something you enabled and couldn't disable easily. that is the best method for me then. enable when I need it and then disable.

my books are in the root directory. is that where they're supposed to be? (on a kindle it's the documents folder.) do they have to be there? can I make a folder and keep them in that folder? it is very cluttered the way it is.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote