View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:36 PM   #72
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
I have about three decades of experience as a computer user and I have installed hundreds of programs hundreds of times, following all sorts of instructions, including building packages and hunting for dependencies. Please listen: Installing this Plato thing is not simple at all. With my experience, I most definitely can tell when an installation is simple and when it is not.
Hi, if you really want to install Plato you have two options:

option one: update KSM to a version compatible with plato
option two: remove KSM and use KFMon instead (via manual steps or using this one click installer).

Please do not confuse other new users, your experience is yours "Installing this Plato thing is not simple at all" doesn't apply to other users. I personally used this one-click install on a factory reseted device and it worked flawless.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote