View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #16
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
About a month ago, though, after it snowed over a foot during the course of a day, my heart quailed when I got up the next morning to see the stinking winter wonderland outside. I was thinking it would be days before I was mobile again. And then my heart rejoiced; a benevolent plow angel had dug out the top of the driveway where the town plows had worked their evil and taken a swipe along its whole length, so all I had to do was some general tidying.
Redux.

I was taking my second stab at the 8" of heavy wet snow that fell last night, semi-tempted to let it melt in a few days (as with others, I'm getting over the flu and I'm not up to par), when a passing plow took pity on me and swiped down the driveway and dug out the bay in front of my car. Profuse thanks, kind gentleman.

The world is again my oyster. Or at least my salad greens and other staples.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote