View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 08:02 PM   #60
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
A French Quarter Alphabet.

A charming, really charming book that not only has lots of cool watercolor illustrations, but also tries to teach children about New Orleans by using letters of the alphabet. Honestly, I like the ebook so much that I'm going to grab a copy for myself!

Since the preview goes from "A" to "E," I wish to add an entry for "F":

F -- Flood. Terrible one. What happened in 2005 because idiot government officials did not build the levy walls as high as they knew that they would need to be if a storm like Katrina ever hit.

https://www.amazon.com/French-Quarte...dp/B01N18KD6X/.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-06-2017 at 08:14 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote