View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #13
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentE View Post
Although it's safe to assume that a deal was spotted on Amazon US if not mentioned otherwise, it's NOT necessarily true that the deal is limited to Amazon US, or even to only Amazon (in the case of a publisher's special price).
Some of our regular posters are very good about checking multiple countries, multiple bookstores, etc. I usually barely manage to get a deal posted in readable fashion, anyway, without searching multiple sites & country's stores: and I don't imagine I'm the only one. If it's something you want, check your local outlet to see-- and don't give up the first time it's not on sale locally.

KentE
Agreed on all counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
The first book Sky Raiders in Brandon Mull's new MG/YA fantasy adventure series Five Kingdoms appears to be just $0.38 in the Amazon US store right now: http://www.amazon.com/Raiders-Five-K...dp/B00DA9IK6E/

It's a brand new book by a well-known author, so I wouldn't expect it to last for long!
Will check this out. Ty
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote